Dagmer Chew, Broker-Owner, GRI, ABR, SRS
The Washington Inn when we want to be romantic or impress out of town friends, Oyster Bay always has great food, great prices, and McGlades (behind Morrows) is a favorite breakfast spot. We love Menz's Restaurant too
- 1994 Started with Century21 Real Estate as Salesperson
- 1995 Earned Graduate of the Realtor's Institute (GRI)
- Member Circle of Excellence since 1995
- 1995 Served on Cape May Planning Board
- 1997 Founded HomeStead Real Estate Co., Inc.
- 1998 Earned Broker's License
- 2001 Earned Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Notary Public of New Jersey
- Member: Cape May Chamber of Commerce
- Member West Cape May Business Association
- Member Cape May Taxpayers Association
- 2005-Current Serving on Board of Directors for Cape May Taxpayer's Association
- 2004-2006 Served on Board of Directors for Cape May County Association of Realtors
- 2005-2007 MLS Board of Directors for Cape May County Association of Realtors
- 2006-2007 Board of Directors for Cape May Stage
- 2007-Member Hotel Motel Association
- 2008-Mayoral Appointment to serve on Cape May's Tourism Commission
- Member Cape May County Chamber
- Platinum Supporter and Member Cape May Bird Observatory
Service as honest and unique as my name.
Dagmer and her husband Rusty have two grown children married, living and working in the Cape May area.
Dagmer is a lifelong resident of Cape May, and her children are fifth generation natives. Dagmer has always loved the Cape May lifestyle of beach filled summers and cozy, more contemplative winters.
Dagmer continues to perfect her vision of a first class real estate office through a blend of cutting edge technology and old-fashioned personal service to better serve her clients and customers.
With her outstanding performance over the past several years as a top producing agent, she has consistently maintained the reputation of being service oriented and understanding. Dagmer's clients and customers are very satisfied and she has made lasting friendships with many of her former clients.
Dagmer has extensive knowledge in financing, real estate investments, exchanges, negotiations and contracts, which together with her award winning team, make her one of the most experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents in the nation.
Dagmer invites you to contact her to help you with all of your real estate needs.
29 Pine Ridge $399,500.00
Property Highlights MLS #: 170737
City/Zip: Cape May Court House 08210
Year Built: 2002
Sq Ft: 4193
Property Type: Residential
Welcome to the home of your dreams featuring 3 bedrooms and 1 large bonus room that is well suited for 4th bedroom, game room, sitting room, etc. 2.5 baths, a first floor lg. office, formal living room, dinning room, working kitchen and breakfast room with hardwood flooring. Large family room with cathedral ceiling and sky lights this room open ups to a indoor hot tub room for year round relaxation. Laundry room has a built in ironing board. Master suite includes a large private bath with sep...
8 Taylor $624,999.00
Property Highlights MLS #: 178326
City/Zip: Cold Spring 08204
Year Built: 1991
Sq Ft: 3048
Property Type: Residential
This is a home filled with great memories. The Sellers are now empty nester's and have already down sized with a new home and a new snowbird life style. Come see for yourself this lovely 3048 sq ft home situated on a 1.097 acre lot. Taylor Lane is an exclusive neighborhood and this home has all the curb appeal to go with the home and neighborhood. The house has a great space as you walk into the formal entry with cathedral ceilings, step into the over sized sunken Family Room with its cathedr...
846 Broadway $559,999.00
Property Highlights MLS #: 169750
City/Zip: West Cape May 08204
Year Built: 1840
Property Type: Commercial
Completely renovated new roof and newly painted exterior trim and all new cedar shake impression shingles. This amazing highly visible location is waiting for the right buyer. A three story building featuring three units with room to expand. Offering 15 parking spaces which is in excess of what is required. LARGE 2 bedroom apartment newly renovated with large living space, new kitchen, bath and laundry facility. Current tenant pays $1,500 per month rent. First floor offers two additional un...