Kenneth Germann, Salesperson, ABR, SRES, ePro
- 2005 - Sales Associate at Coldwell Banker located in Mountain Lakes, NJ, a town known for having the largest number of Craftsman style homes in the US.
- 2005 - Earned the ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) Designation.
- 2005 - Earned the SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist) Designation.
- 2005 - Earned the NJAR Circle of Excellence Sales Award.
- 2007 - Formed a partnership at Coldwell Banker - Brought the partnership into the top 1% of Coldwell Banker agents for the year 2007.
- 2008 - Owner/Manager & Sales Associate at Horizon Real Estate in Historic Boonton, NJ.
- 2009 - Joined HomeStead Real Estate as a Sales Associate.
- 2010 - Earned the e-PRO (Internet Professional) Designation.
- 2011 - Voted onto Cape May County Association of Realtors 2012 Board of Directors.
- 2014 - Founded The Cape Team at Homestead Real Estate.
Dear Ken, I wish to express my gratitude for your assistance in my endeavor to locate and purchase a home this past year. Your expertise, guidance, warmth and professionalism created an atmosphere where I felt confident that I could rely on you not just to show me houses but to help me find the home that would be right for me...
Excerpt from a letter written by a Satisfied Client
Ken has considered Cape May to be his second home since he met his wife Sandy in 1980. Not only did Sandy grow up here, but her family hails back to Cape May’s whaling days in the sixteen hundreds with most of their familial roots still in place today. Sandy, her family, and her friends, have been Ken’s guide in everything Cape May and in 2009 they made it their permanent home.
Ken has been a Real Estate Professional since 2005 and works hard to accomplish his goals. He is a thorough, results orientated leader and an expert facilitator. He has been a professional business manager since 1998 and co-owned a Real Estate Company in Morris County, New Jersey, where he lived for 17 years. Ken is highly motivated, extremely dedicated and is known to be a flexible team player. He is passionate, focused, and ethical. You can count on him to go above and beyond in his efforts to meet the needs of his clients and accomplish their goals.
Ken stands out, not only because of his expertise and willingness to work hard to serve you well, but also because of his ability to be accessible and keep you informed. He is a firm believer in professional development, has taken numerous training and continuing education courses and has earned several Real Estate Designations. Whether you are buying or selling, Ken’s goal is to serve you, his client, with reliability and dedication; professionally managing all the details of a successful transaction.
The Cape Team is here help you reach your goals, founded under the principles of Homestead Real Estate to “surpass our client’s expectations by excelling in Collaboration, Personalized Service, and Creativity”.
Call, Text or eMail Ken anytime to discuss your Cape May County real estate needs.
More About Ken's Business Partner Micah.
1712 Maryland $879,000.00
Property Highlights MLS #: 181741
City/Zip: Cape May 08204
Year Built: 1980
Sq Ft: 2062
Property Type: Residential
Move right in to this semi-attached single family home located in the highly desirable east end Poverty Beach neighborhood of Cape May for instant summer pleasure or to enjoy the over $30,000 in rents scheduled for the upcoming season. For those looking for a relaxing beach home, escape the crowds and enjoy this quiet neighborhood only 2 blocks from Cape May's award winning white sand beaches. With over 2,000 square feet, this 4 bedroom home is nestled on the "no-outlet" 1700 block of Maryland A...