Dagmer Chew, Broker-Owner, GRI, ABR, SRS
The Washington Inn when we want to be romantic or impress out of town friends, Oyster Bay always has great food, great prices, and McGlades (behind Morrows) is a favorite breakfast spot. We love Menz's Restaurant too
- 1994 Started with Century21 Real Estate as Salesperson
- 1995 Earned Graduate of the Realtor's Institute (GRI)
- Member Circle of Excellence since 1995
- 1995 Served on Cape May Planning Board
- 1997 Founded HomeStead Real Estate Co., Inc.
- 1998 Earned Broker's License
- 2001 Earned Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Notary Public of New Jersey
- Member: Cape May Chamber of Commerce
- Member West Cape May Business Association
- Member Cape May Taxpayers Association
- 2005-Current Serving on Board of Directors for Cape May Taxpayer's Association
- 2004-2006 Served on Board of Directors for Cape May County Association of Realtors
- 2005-2007 MLS Board of Directors for Cape May County Association of Realtors
- 2006-2007 Board of Directors for Cape May Stage
- 2007-Member Hotel Motel Association
- 2008-Mayoral Appointment to serve on Cape May's Tourism Commission
- Member Cape May County Chamber
- Platinum Supporter and Member Cape May Bird Observatory
Service as honest and unique as my name.
Dagmer and her husband Rusty have two grown children married, living and working in the Cape May area.
Dagmer is a lifelong resident of Cape May, and her children are fifth generation natives. Dagmer has always loved the Cape May lifestyle of beach filled summers and cozy, more contemplative winters.
Dagmer continues to perfect her vision of a first class real estate office through a blend of cutting edge technology and old-fashioned personal service to better serve her clients and customers.
With her outstanding performance over the past several years as a top producing agent, she has consistently maintained the reputation of being service oriented and understanding. Dagmer's clients and customers are very satisfied and she has made lasting friendships with many of her former clients.
Dagmer has extensive knowledge in financing, real estate investments, exchanges, negotiations and contracts, which together with her award winning team, make her one of the most experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents in the nation.
Dagmer invites you to contact her to help you with all of your real estate needs.
1520 Yacht $399,900.00
Property Highlights MLS #: 181323
City/Zip: Cape May 08204
Property Type: Condo/Townhouse
This is your chance to own a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo on the water with your very own boat slip. BUY your boat a house! This condo is located on Yacht Avenue in Cape May in the Devils Reach Condominium/Marina. Enjoy this newly updated condo, unit featuring central air, 2 decks overlooking the Devils Reach Water Way. Brand new master on suite tile shower and lovely upgrades. The kitchen is a cooks delight with new counters and a modern updated face lift for the finicky chef. You will enjoy the ...