Dagmer Chew, Broker-Owner, GRI, ABR, SRS
The Washington Inn when we want to be romantic or impress out of town friends, Oyster Bay always has great food, great prices, and McGlades (behind Morrows) is a favorite breakfast spot. We love Menz's Restaurant too
- 1994 Started with Century21 Real Estate as Salesperson
- 1995 Earned Graduate of the Realtor's Institute (GRI)
- Member Circle of Excellence since 1995
- 1995 Served on Cape May Planning Board
- 1997 Founded HomeStead Real Estate Co., Inc.
- 1998 Earned Broker's License
- 2001 Earned Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Notary Public of New Jersey
- Member: Cape May Chamber of Commerce
- Member West Cape May Business Association
- Member Cape May Taxpayers Association
- 2005-Current Serving on Board of Directors for Cape May Taxpayer's Association
- 2004-2006 Served on Board of Directors for Cape May County Association of Realtors
- 2005-2007 MLS Board of Directors for Cape May County Association of Realtors
- 2006-2007 Board of Directors for Cape May Stage
- 2007-Member Hotel Motel Association
- 2008-Mayoral Appointment to serve on Cape May's Tourism Commission
- Member Cape May County Chamber
- Platinum Supporter and Member Cape May Bird Observatory
Service as honest and unique as my name.
Dagmer and her husband Rusty have two grown children married, living and working in the Cape May area.
Dagmer is a lifelong resident of Cape May, and her children are fifth generation natives. Dagmer has always loved the Cape May lifestyle of beach filled summers and cozy, more contemplative winters.
Dagmer continues to perfect her vision of a first class real estate office through a blend of cutting edge technology and old-fashioned personal service to better serve her clients and customers.
With her outstanding performance over the past several years as a top producing agent, she has consistently maintained the reputation of being service oriented and understanding. Dagmer's clients and customers are very satisfied and she has made lasting friendships with many of her former clients.
Dagmer has extensive knowledge in financing, real estate investments, exchanges, negotiations and contracts, which together with her award winning team, make her one of the most experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents in the nation.
Dagmer invites you to contact her to help you with all of your real estate needs.
112 Harmony $299,900.00
Property Highlights MLS #: 186537
City/Zip: Townbank 08204
Year Built: 1950
Sq Ft: 2152
Property Type: Residential
Updated Townbank "Whaler's Cottage" has been expanded to an over 2,000 sq. ft. 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom home located in the highly desirable bayside community of Townbank in Lower Township. Nestled on an oversized 100x100 lot this charming home rests only 2.5 short blocks to the beaches of the Delaware Bay and some of the best sunsets on the East Coast. Enter the home to be met by hardwood floors and a flex room that could serve as a large foyer entry, dining room, or additional living space. Th...
127 Myrtle $2,299,999.00
Property Highlights MLS #: 200522
City/Zip: West Cape May 08204
Property Type: Residential
The Albert Stevens Inn is one of the largest and noteworthy Victorian houses on the Cape May market today. Situated in the middle of one way historic Myrtle Avenue only 2.5 blocks away from downtown Cape May with unheard of ample onsite parking for 12 vehicles and free off street parking. This location is only blocks to the beaches, mall, festivals, concerts and some of the best restaurants in the Cape May area. There are 12 bedrooms, some with gas fireplaces, containing a variety of bed size...