Kathleen Nace, Broker-Associate, GRI, ABR
I think each and every restaurant in Cape May is its' own unique experience. I do tend to frequent those with outdoor seating. Among them The Lobster House, Harbor View, Henry's on the Beach and Harpoon Henry's along the Delaware
- 2013-2010 Advisory Board St. Mary's by the Sea, Cape May Point
- 2010 Received Certification as Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource
- 2010-2008 NJ Past President Cape May County Associaiton of Realtors
- 2008 NJ Association of Realtors Good Neighbor Award
- 2007 President of Cape May County Association of Realtors
- 2007 Received designation ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative)
- 2006 Joined HomeStead Real Estate
- Member Cape May County Association of Realtors
- Member Women's Community Club of Cape May
- 2006 Served as Vice President of Cape May County Association of Realtors
- 2004 Served as Secretary of Cape May County Association of Realtors
- 2003 Obtained Broker's License
- 2003 Recognized as Realtor of the Year
- 2002 Attained designation of GRI (Graduate Realtor's Institute)
- 1997 Began real estate career, working full time
- 1996-2013 Member N.J. Association of Realtors
- 1996-2013 Member National Association of Realtors
Kathleen relocated to Cape May on a permanent basis in 1996, after years of vacationing with family and friends. She chose a career in real estate and has worked full time since 1997. She received her GRI designation in 2002, and her Broker's License in 2003.
Kathleen's background is in the food service industry, having worked in a family restaurant since a child, and then in her own business, "Kathleen's" on Main Street in Manayunk, Philadelphia, PA. "Customer Service" has always been a way of life.
Kathleen believes in a long term relationship with her customers. Working with a Buyer or Seller, she treats everyone as she would like to be treated, and demands service, confidentiality, and respect for all. She considers a reference from past clients as a tribute to her professionalism.
Kathleen is a member of the Cape May County Association of Realtors and has been actively involved in the organization over the past sixteen years. She has volunteered on many committees and was recognized as "Realtor of the Year in 2003". She is a past Director, Vice President, Secretary, and President in 2007.
Commitment to family, community, and profession is important to Kathleen. Also a member of the Cape May Community Women's Club, she takes an active part in the programs her club offers and works to promote their fund raising activities. Kathleen lives with her husband of 40 plus years and is the mother of two daughters, grandmother of three.
106 S 10th $259,900.00
Property Highlights MLS #: 189737
City/Zip: Del Haven 08251
Year Built: 2019
Property Type: Residential
New custom modular to be built on an oversized tree lined lot. 3 bedrooms 2 baths with open floor plan, large living room and upgraded kitchen. Features white shaker style cabinets with granite countertops, side dining and slider to deck. Central air & heat, Large storage attic. Now is the time to pick your colors. New floor plan coming shortly. Real Estate Taxes to be determined.
408 Shunpike $359,900.00
Property Highlights MLS #: 190518
City/Zip: Cape May Court House 08210
Acres: 131x154 ir
Property Type: Residential
A modular home to be constructed. Ranch style which can be customized prior to finish. Seller is licensed builder and will meet with Buyer to discuss. Conveniently located.
216 Perry $715,000.00
Property Highlights MLS #: 184520
City/Zip: Cape May 08204
Year Built: 1879
Property Type: Multifamily
Location-Location-Location. Seller has made improvements in the building and there are currently 2-3 bedroom apartments plus 2 studio apartments. Washer and Dryers in 2 units. There is off street parking with access at the rear of the house with an easement to access the property through the driveway All 4 units are fully occupied and have leases in place.This prime location is steps to the walking mall and beach. Return this home to it's single family splendor or keep it as a rental work-hors...