Annie Mullock, Broker-Associate, SRS
Lucky Bones, for awesome food any time of day, with a large variety of choices, many of them local. Bella Vida is my favorite local breakfast and lunch hangout, The Red Store is simply wonderful with a creative menu and use of local products.
- Circle of Excellence Award
- Liscensed NJ Real Estate Salesperson
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Cape May County Association of Realtors
- Undergraduate degree Plymouth State University
- Member Local Slow Food/ founding member and past Board of Directors
- Selected as NJ delegate to attend Slow Food International/Turino Italy
- Vice Chair of Regional Family Support Council #10
- Elected for Commission on Disabilities NJ
Annie sailed into Cape May in 1987, fell in love with the area, and anchored into this beautiful harbor town. She then purchased a dilapidated Victorian and embarked on the restoration journey, a very familiar journey to most residents of Cape May. This hands-on process of total renovation-from design to complete restoration-gave her excellent knowledge of methods, materials and contractors. Annie was on the way to her real estate career before even realizing!
Prior to real estate sales, Annie's background centered around event planning and coordinating large functions, as well as providing catering services for the functions. Event planning requires detail-orientation and the ability to perceive and then exceed her clients' needs. With these skills she became very successful in this field.
Annie has many passions, but her foremost devotion is advocating for the special needs population; she intimately experiences the needs of these individuals every day through the joy of raising a challenged son.
Annie brought all of her life talents and interests into focus when she began her real estate career in December of 2012. She has excelled rapidly in real estate in collaboration with her partner, Jan Conwell, real estate salesperson extraordinaire for over a decade.
More about Annie's business partner Jan Conwell.